what will happen to my friend? dangerous driving charge? ...10PTS BEST ANSWER PLEASE?

what will happen to my friend? dangerous driving charge? ...10PTS BEST ANSWER PLEASE?


what will happen to my friend? dangerous driving charge? ...10PTS BEST ANSWER PLEASE?

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 06:03 AM PDT

well my guy friend (not my bf) spent the night in a prison cell about a month ago because he got caught drinking and driving, he was 3mg over the limit, so not much at all, but enough to get taken to the police station. now, he's been done for dangerous driving, he was caught speeding, and accused of a running someone over when it was just his mates messing around. his mates dont want to stick up for him or get involved, so he's going to court for dangerous driving for all of the above. what will happen? will he lose his liscence? banned? thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment