Girly problems, can someone help please?

Girly problems, can someone help please?


Girly problems, can someone help please?

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 01:07 AM PDT

ive always had a little bit of discharge but since like 3 days ago, which was a couple days after my last period, ive had yellowish discharge that is so much its like a period.. i wear a tampon now because it is so much.. also i found like 3 little red bumps on my vagina and i had sex this morning not thinking about it and was in a lot of pain after.. like burning around my vagina.. im on the pill and this is my second month. ive been sleeping with the same guy for almost 6 months now and havent had this problem before. we have unprotected sex and he usually goes in me cuz im on the pilll.. please can someone help me out with whats going on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment