What sickness do i have?

What sickness do i have?


What sickness do i have?

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 01:42 AM PST

Hi, I am asking this because i have become very sick with no answers from my pediatrician and two ER doctors. About 5 days ago i experienced pain in my abdomen, took a trip to the ER make sure it was no appendicitis. After doing blood work and a CT scan they ruled out appendicitis but i had swollen lymph nodes in my abdomen causing the pain. Two days later on Black Friday i was out with my friends late didn't get any sleep went like 38 hours without sleeping before finally crashing. Woke up bout 6 hours later to a itchy reddish eye. First thought Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye), lucky for me i had Vigimox bacterial eye drops in my home, i instantly put two drops in expecting the redness to dissipate. Woke up the next morning to a watery very red eye almost stay to look at. Another trip to the ER would tell me that i have viral Conjunctivitis, At this point i have developed what i think is a cold, runny nose, post nasal drip etc...Another day goes by the eye is no better still red the whole eye, Now my throat is so sore i cringe upon swallowing and have spiked a 102+ fever, took ibuprofen to control fever but as soon as it wears off that fever spikes astronomically my lymph nodes in my neck are swollen and my tonsils are swollen, i can only guess this is strep throat. But why is my eye still so red and weepy? From the Info i have provided i would like a accurate guess as to what is wrong with me i have never had a sickness such as this, And i have had some bad sicknesses, Mono, Swine flu, Many cases of strep and pink eye, i can't put my finger on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment