I'm always so sad, help?

I'm always so sad, help?


I'm always so sad, help?

Posted: 24 Nov 2011 01:55 AM PST

I haven't been to a doctor (not possible at this time) but I'm fairly certain I have depression. I've struggled with eating and my weight for some time now, and depression too, but lately the sadness has been getting so much worse. I actually dropped out of high school because I'd get so sad that I didn't want to leave bed in the morning's and have felt suicidal. I don't know what to do, every morning I wake up and think to myself "Oh no! Not another day!". I cry every day, I never feel "happy". Sometimes I feel better than others but the pain is always there. I don't really have any problems at with my family, or with being bullied or anything. I have plenty of friends. I've basically lost all hope, and quit trying in life. All I want to do is sleep. Like I mentioned before, I can't get to a doctor, are there any other options for me? I'd like to feel better, I'm just not sure how to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment