Enlarged testicle at certain points of the day?

Enlarged testicle at certain points of the day?


Enlarged testicle at certain points of the day?

Posted: 15 Nov 2011 01:16 AM PST

I have unusually large testicle [left one] especially after masturbation. It is not like this most other times of the day but it is unusually large especially after masturbation. I checked for any lumps and it does not feel hard at all. just one is bigger than the other. I am extremely worried about this and embarrassed and scared. Rest of the day for most part it is not hanging that low. I am terribly scared that this is testicular cancer? I don't want this, not now. I am 21 and i am scared. But isn't the bulge or tumor always the same size in case of testicular cancer? In my case, the testicle, left one, hangs way lower than normal at certain times and is not that way for most other part of the day. This began just a week or two back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment