Help!!! 15 and very scared?

Help!!! 15 and very scared?


Help!!! 15 and very scared?

Posted: 19 Aug 2011 01:13 AM PDT

Sorry about the length...... I'm 15 years old and I'm a virgin. I seem to get a lot of yeast infections but I do have good hygiene. Most recently I became bright red around my vagina and it burned to go to the bathroom. I bought vagisil and the redness and burning are going down, now it's just itchy. Then tonight at like 3 am I noticed that the inside of my vagina seemed a little tighter than normal so when I stuck my fingers in further there was a little bump thing. So panic over took me and I honestly can't recall whether that's always been there or not. Every once in a while it starts to hurt but I think that's from touching it so much. I live only with my father so I don't have anyone to talk to yet and we're new to our area so I don't have a doctor yet either. Could it be an allergic reaction, we had people and their long haired dogs over and I found a piece of their hair stuck in my underwear from being on my bed and I'm allergic to dogs. Or is it just another yeast infection and should I just buy monistat and get rid of it that way? Please help me!! I get very paranoid, very easily so there are a million different things running through my mind. I have myself very worked up and I have worry cramps in my stomach. I know I shouldn't be so please no answers that are purposefully going to scare me. Thanks....... O yea and I have PCOS too so I don't know if that has anything to do with it

0 comments:

Post a Comment