98 expedition best lift recommendation?

98 expedition best lift recommendation?


98 expedition best lift recommendation?

Posted: 10 Aug 2011 06:12 AM PDT

Hey guys I got a 98 ford expedition I was going to lift it, two diff things I could do. What would you suggest, 2" torsion key in the front and 2" spacers in the back with a 3" lift to top it off, or 3" torsion key in the front, 3" spacers in the back, and a 3" lift to top it off. Also I wanted to throw 35s" on there afterwards I have stock gears now would I have to change them up for it to run good. Also last thing, I wanted to put on ford superduty mirrors for towing my trailer around, anybody know of any mirrors that are similar to the superduty or excursion ones that fit the expedition? Thank you guys for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment