Bulemia problems? please help?

Bulemia problems? please help?


Bulemia problems? please help?

Posted: 21 Aug 2011 01:38 AM PDT

Yea ive had bulemia for about 6 years now and i stopped for a little while but now im back in it again. but im trying hard to fight it and it gets hard. Im close to beating it i can feel it but im worried that i may be dying and i do not know? im scared that it might be too late. I feel like if i go to sleep then i wont wake up or that my head is spinning and that i dont feel like myself or that im not real or that my mind is liek in another dementio nro that im loosing control with reality. I dont know what to do and im scared? i dotn have a doctor but i just want to know if im dying or if its anxiety? is thier anyway to know if i am dying or if it is just anxiety?

0 comments:

Post a Comment