i hear a voice in my head... am i crazy?

i hear a voice in my head... am i crazy?


i hear a voice in my head... am i crazy?

Posted: 11 Mar 2014 01:25 AM PDT

its 4am and i can't sleep because i can hear a voice inside my home saying my name... its not a wisper either its a normal talking voice... oddly enough it sounds like my boy friends brother... but... that doesn't matter -.- what matters is he is at the other house and asleep so i shouldn't be hearing him in my head. it sounded like it was right next to my head it was so loud and clear... -what i did yesterday- incase it helps :/ caleb is my boy friend... brent is his brother i went outside yesterday and played basketball with a bunch of ppl i don't know... was insulted by a ten year old. -.- and was slightly harassed by one of calebs other friends -.- brent and caleb were both there.... i scored the winning shot for my team first game... and we never finished the second game because brent broke his finger and had to quit... i walked home with brent because i was tired of basketball and caleb stayed behind... though as soon as we got home we told his mom about his finger and they had to go to town to get a finger cast... so i pulled my bike out of the shed at went back to caleb as fast as i could to tell him his brother had to go to the hospital... i'm out of shape cause it was like not even a minute away and i almost died i was out of breath when i got there and my legs hurt like crazy... (this might be why i'm hearing voices in my head... any thoughts?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment