i have a 93 nissan p/u and it makes noise in neutral push it in and it goes away what is it?

i have a 93 nissan p/u and it makes noise in neutral push it in and it goes away what is it?


i have a 93 nissan p/u and it makes noise in neutral push it in and it goes away what is it?

Posted: 06 Mar 2014 05:05 AM PST

i just bought a 93 Nissan p/u when it is in neutral and clutch is not engaged it makes like this grinding/vibrating noise but when I engage it it goes away. the guy I got it from said he replaced the clutch, pressure plate, and throw out also when I start it up the engine makes a noise on top but goes away 3-4 seconds after and don't make it till I start it again if anyone has any ideas on what it can be please respond if you go some smart ass comment please move on I'm not looking for humor I'm looking to get my vehicle right

0 comments:

Post a Comment