Whispering gives me anxiety (Details inside)?

Whispering gives me anxiety (Details inside)?


Whispering gives me anxiety (Details inside)?

Posted: 10 Sep 2013 01:16 AM PDT

Hi, This sounds extremely stupid but... I get anxiety when I hear anyone whispering, even if it's just on the TV. And I try to avoid the sound of whispering as much as possible. I think it's because it reminds me of demons(from Hell) whispering. I mean, a few years ago I'd hear whispers out of nowhere calling my name but, most of the time I couldn't understand what the whispers were saying. I'd also see shadow figures staring at me. The figures would be there for 2-3 seconds then disappear. Anyway, I NEVER hear those whisper nor see the figures anymore, but I believe this is the reason why real people whispering gives me anxiety, because I was never like this before all that happened. But now when I hear any whispering my heart starts racing and I start breathing fast & shallow. Also, I feel this huge need to drown the whispering sounds out somehow, like with loud music or something. How can I get over this? Thanks! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment