I LEFT MY UTI UNTREATED FOR 3 YEARS! IDK WHAT TO DO! PLEASE HELP!?

I LEFT MY UTI UNTREATED FOR 3 YEARS! IDK WHAT TO DO! PLEASE HELP!?


I LEFT MY UTI UNTREATED FOR 3 YEARS! IDK WHAT TO DO! PLEASE HELP!?

Posted: 12 Sep 2013 01:09 AM PDT

I'm 15 years old and I got a uti when I was 12. And ever since then I've been getting a lot of weird symptoms. My period has been irregular. I get this bad taste in my mouth in the morning and all throughout the day. I get tired really easily. Sometimes I need to pee a lot and it hurts to hold it in. Other times I don't need to go at all. The symptoms aren't consistent. I don't know what is wrong with me. I use to be an outgoing person. Now this has ruined my self confidence and I'm just getting really sad and shy and I don't feel good enough and I'm losing hope :( I barely have any friends. I'm trying my absolute best to stay positive. I've told my mom but she doesn't believe me :((((( I've been to the doctor twice and what they gave me hasn't fixed anything. Will I never get back to my old self???? :(((((((((

0 comments:

Post a Comment