Am I sick? What should I do ? What do I have?

Am I sick? What should I do ? What do I have?


Am I sick? What should I do ? What do I have?

Posted: 29 Sep 2013 12:55 AM PDT

I've been sick for so long maybe over a month. I have shortness of breath. I have alot of mucus in my chest. I feel very fatigue I have Direah. I feel just so weak. I have like this weird noise everytime I breath it sound like a little squeal in my chest . My temperature changes I get very cold. I'm in Asia right now in a tropical country that's always hot. And I won't be back to Canada for a couple of weeks. The doctors here are extremely bad and do not no what their talking about all they do is prescribe pain killers and very strong antibiotic s . What should I do what's wrong with me? Please help

0 comments:

Post a Comment