What are the main signs of depression?

What are the main signs of depression?


What are the main signs of depression?

Posted: 12 Aug 2013 01:33 AM PDT

I don't know if there really are any but for the past week, I haven't been feeling like myself at all. My family and I left for vacation about four days ago and I almost didn't come because I didn't really feel like coming along. I used to be so happy about coming to Delaware but I just feel like shit and I don't want to be here. I'm here now and I am staying in bed for most of the time. I don't feel like being around anyone or doing anything. I went to the beach maybe two times since we have been here and did nothing else besides sleep or just sit in bed. Thinking about it, I haven't really been eating or sleeping like I normally did before. I also fell back into old self-injury habits. Should I go to a doctor(no therapists. i hate them because most of the ones i went to were assholes) if I continue to feel like this or just let it be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment