Back pain and runners knee?

Back pain and runners knee?


Back pain and runners knee?

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 01:26 AM PDT

Today I experienced the worst pain in my life. I was running on the treadmill, haven't ran for one or two days kind of forgot but anyways during my run going for 15 min straight without stopping I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my right knee. As if someone was hitting me with a hammer continuously. I took a one minute break and continued which is where I felt the lower and midsection back pain. Usually I run 6.3 miles each day with a rest day on Sundays and yesterday (knowing its already 1 in the morning) I ran only a 5k and I feel useless. If I don't run 10k I feel like I didn't workout and I hate that. However, the back pain I have still remains. Should I run today early in the morning? Or take another break? And how do I stop feeling so useless and pathetic if I don't run?

0 comments:

Post a Comment