I want to cut. Any help for me not to?

I want to cut. Any help for me not to?


I want to cut. Any help for me not to?

Posted: 06 Aug 2013 01:29 AM PDT

Ive always been happy but no one really knows. I cut myself when i get really mad and right now i hate everything. How come when i get ready to go to school registration my hair gets messed up, i get bit on the face my a mosquito, and my origianal outfit doesnt fit me when it did just last night. I get my schedule and i have no calsses with my friends, i have to be alone all year and the only class i get with my crush i cant talk in. I hate how everyone thinks im fine but really i hate everything. Ive been ok i stopped cutting but everything has been piling up inside me and im sure my friend is tired of hearing it. I hate everything, i miss my friends who dont talk to me anymore. I hate that im not as rich as everyone else and that im not as cool and that everything stresses me out and gets me mad. Im the last you would pick. Im not strong enough to keep it in i want to cut. Help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment