Is a 13 lbs. weight loss noticeable?

Is a 13 lbs. weight loss noticeable?


Is a 13 lbs. weight loss noticeable?

Posted: 05 Aug 2013 01:36 AM PDT

I'm a 6' 17 year old male and used to weigh 201 lbs.(well, technically 210 when i first started to lose weight, but that doesn't really pertain to this question). Just this summer I went from 201 to 188, and to be honest, I don't feel like much has changed when I look in the mirror. I mean I do feel a lot better and have noticed that the shirts I wore last school year fit me very baggy, but I just can't seem to see too much physical evidence. My family tells me how great I'm doing and how much better I look, but I kinda feel like they are obligated to say stuff like that, so I have a hard time believing them. Will this 13 lbs. weight loss be noticeable when I go back into school in about 2 weeks or so? This is my last year of high school and I wanted to make it memorable, so, I thought "what better way to make it memorable than to finally look and feel the way I've always wanted to?" I still have about 18 lbs. to go to reach my ideal weight, but I'm very determined to get this done once and for all so I can finally be healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment