Herbal medication for wisdom teeth removal sores?

Herbal medication for wisdom teeth removal sores?


Herbal medication for wisdom teeth removal sores?

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 01:37 AM PDT

Just on this Monday I've got all of my wisdom teeth removed and the sockets stitched right after the operation. But then on the next morning, my jaws had swollen up and they seemed to blow up soon... OFC it was so freaking painful and almost unbearable, so I took painkillers and had ice pads. It seemed to be OK but my mouth had been always dry, idk why. Such feeling is like, if you have munched down bags of chips and kinda like an inflammation. I've a plenty of hydration and rinse the mouth with special kind of mouth rinse but NO USE to get rid of the dryness. I wanna know if some herbal tea (peppermint tea or other blends) can relieve a bit but not irritating the wounds... PS: Healthy 16 yr-old female without any dental problems, but kinda worry about the dry socket thing . Also if the dryness is from the anti- infection drugs taken with painkillers ???? Many thanks for any kind of answer :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment