How can I gain more weight? Do I look anorexic?

How can I gain more weight? Do I look anorexic?


How can I gain more weight? Do I look anorexic?

Posted: 04 Aug 2013 01:05 AM PDT

I am 21 years old, in between the height of 4'11 and 5' ft tall and weight in between 86 and 90 lbs. I've been called anorexic by my aunt and since those times, I'm really feeling insecure about my weight and the way I look. Admittedly, I do eat way less than I should but I just can't eat if I don't feel hungry or don't like what is available in the house. I am not creative enough with flavors and that is the main reason I don't cook. I'm afraid of cooking something I might not end up liking. I am also really picky with my food. The food I eat is pretty limited. I literally eat pre-frozen french fries, vienna sausage and scrambled (with or without tomato), boiled or sunny side-up eggs everyday. I skip dinner most of the time because its rarely that the food I like is cooked. Lately I've kind of lost my appitite for scrambled and sunny side-up eggs so sometimes I don't even eat that. I really want to gain weight though. Are there any recipes I can try everyday to gain weight? I hate eating sandwiches (other than a standard mayo, ham and cheese). I don't like salads because even though I eat them, I feel like I haven't eaten anything and I usually like to eat one thing at a time. Any advice? http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y302/Mlagoc1991/null_zps7caee1f8.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment