Will i grow if i dont excercise daily? Pls help?

Will i grow if i dont excercise daily? Pls help?


Will i grow if i dont excercise daily? Pls help?

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 01:21 AM PDT

I'm 15 yrs old boy and my height is only 5'3. I've experienced most of my growing between the age of 12-13 or 14 years maybe.. I think i've not grown much since then. People say i've to eat more nutritious supplements and exercise and stretch daily. I'm a bit lazy to perform all stretches but i play some outdoor games a little bit everyday... Not much but almost half an hour to one hour.. I eat an average diet like 2 glasses of milk daily and 1-2 boiled eggs with all the meals vegeterian (i dont eat meat, my family is pure veg.) my question is, in this normal lifestyle, will my body grow to its normal height? Also my voice has become very matured like an adult and i've started growing body and facial hair! So will i have another growth spurt and when? PS : My mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'6 (shorter than everyone is his family and men in my mom's family except for one of his brother who is almost of my height) pls help i'm really worried bout my height!

0 comments:

Post a Comment