Why do I get really mad at the smallest things?

Why do I get really mad at the smallest things?


Why do I get really mad at the smallest things?

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 01:43 AM PDT

I'm sorry if I make errors in this question because I'm typing this all out on my iPhone at the moment. This is a very serious question and I could really use some help. I'm currently 13 years old and I am a girl. I'll start with an example that just happened. Right when I was trying to login to my yahoo account to make this question it kept denying it and I was about to throw my phone into my bedroom wall. Another incident occurred just about ten minutes ago. I was sitting with my mom in her room and we were watching the Voice on her DVR. She kept ranting on about how she likes Adam Levine and it kept annoying me because I absolutely hate him. I kept saying I hate his voice and she kept saying how she loves it. This really ticked me off because I hate him so much and she loves. I basically started shouting at her to quit it and was ready to strangle her (not that I ever would). Don't tell me to get help because I'm not crazy, that's just an exaggeration on how mad I was. Although I could have probably punched a hole through a wall at least. Little things like this just make me so mad. Sometimes when my brother and I get into arguments I'm ready to punch him. I even scream at the top of my lungs for him to shut up. This just makes my parents mad at me and this makes me even angrier. Then about half an hour I'm all good again. Just like right now, I just gave my mom a hug goodnight. Not even mad at her anymore. I've noticed my dad does this too. One time when I was younger he got mad at my mom and he started screaming and he opened up drawers in the kitchen and threw everything in those all over the floor. An hour or two he acted like it never happened. One time on my BIRTHDAY he got mad at directions to go out to a restaurant that we went to before and he started screaming at my mom about it. Twenty minutes later he was fine. This type of stuff has happened to me so many times. I can't type much more on this question. You get the jist. Why do I do this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment