am I sick or is it just my imagination?

am I sick or is it just my imagination?


am I sick or is it just my imagination?

Posted: 22 Apr 2013 01:49 AM PDT

I have been feeling nausea for just over a week now, with slight dizziness and sensitive vision. I haven't actually thrown up, apart from when I made myself to see if it'd make me feel better but it didn't. The intensity of the nausea fluctuates. There are a lot of bugs going round just now so i thought it could be one of them but I haven't actually vomited and it has lasted a long time so I wasn't sure. Another thing, I'm an emetophobe, and read that we can programme ourselves not to vomit even when we have to. I was thinking the worrying of contracting a bug or someone being ill around be could have me literally "worried sick". Anyone have any idea what's going on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment