can i i have this person's car towed?

can i i have this person's car towed?


can i i have this person's car towed?

Posted: 24 Apr 2013 06:07 AM PDT

so somebody keeps parking their car in front of my house on the road, i have left notes asking this person to not park in front of my house anymore, the only response ive gotten is the car was parked the same spot the next day. a note that had a poorly drawn middle finger on it was left taped to my front door. so like my question asked can i have this person's car towed at their expense? i know it sounds weird to have something like this bother me, but after basically saying f*** you to me, i want this person's car away from my place, i'm not going to resort to anything illegal like slashed tires or keying their car, but i do want the message to get across to them. so once again i want to know. can i tow this car (its legal to park on the street here, but i have to take wide turns to get in and out of my driveway just to avoid hitting the car)

0 comments:

Post a Comment