I strained my muscles or something and it stills hurts what do i do?

I strained my muscles or something and it stills hurts what do i do?


I strained my muscles or something and it stills hurts what do i do?

Posted: 28 Jan 2013 01:29 AM PST

It's pretty late right now and I'm unsure if I need to go to the hospital since my parents seem to think it's not a big deal. What happened was that I was laying on my back and my right leg was bent up against my chest and I was trying to get up but then my muscles suddenly got tighter and my whole right leg was in pain for a few minutes or so. I stood up and tried to straighten my leg out but it was too painful to unbend it. My muscles started to relax but right now it still hurts. It is painful when I try to massage it. Please help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment