Am I being stalked? If so what should I do?

Am I being stalked? If so what should I do?


Am I being stalked? If so what should I do?

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 05:04 AM PST

So I was browsing through cars, thats what I do when im super board and I came across this car (Alfa Romaeo) and I went to the official website for a price, they dont put prices up. So I emailed for a price, I had no intentions of purchasing a car from them just out of curiosity. When I send emails theres an automated signature saying 'Thanks Jordan Koorey (0421 *** ***) and that was put there. The next day I got a call saying if you wont to come in I can say no to them because there that desperate so I said next week. This was on the 16th of December or something because I thought the world was gonna end thats why I made it thursday. Then that Thursday came and I made an excuse next time. Ever since them I got endless calls, every day since that thursday they havent stopper calling me. Its been going on for a month now and every morning at 11am they keep calling, I now use it as an alarm clock cause I wake up late. But I get so many endless calls, and its been happening for a month. Is this normal or something? I keep hanging up but they keep calling me please someone help!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment