Why have I been missing my period?

Why have I been missing my period?


Why have I been missing my period?

Posted: 24 May 2012 01:30 AM PDT

Hey, I'm 16 years old and i've missed my period for the past two months now; I suspect I know why.. I want to know if these factors contribute to it, and if yes, if there's anything I can eat/take as a pill to help get it back. By the way, i've had my period since I was 12/13 so I think it's past the stage where I can say that its being irregular is just normal.. :P Almost a year ago I went vegetarian for moral reasons. Separately I also stopped snacking between meals so I ended up shedding around 10kg of excess fat over a few months, purely by changing my eating habits. I'm now on the lower end of my BMI 'normal range' now I'm also half way through year 11 VCE. Although I am keeping well on top of things and getting good grades, I do do a lot of work everyday and I'm wondering if that might be contributing to it, since I might be getting sleep deprived or more stressed than usual. Despite this I'm definitely not exhausted or having anxiety attacks or anything. If anyone has some comments/suggestions, please comment :) Thanks Monica

0 comments:

Post a Comment