The skin abscess if killing me?

The skin abscess if killing me?


The skin abscess if killing me?

Posted: 28 May 2012 01:48 AM PDT

helo, this a 23 year old man, the first time abcsess appeared on my body was 5 months ago, specifically on the back of my buttock, now 5 months later, the abcsess re appeared on the same spot, i can feel it, its red, start to spread again, and the area is swollen, i went to a doctor and he said take antibiotics for 2 weeks, if it doesnt fade away then you have to do another surgery. what cause the abcsess to re appear again? im sick of this, i have many things to do and the abcsess always interupt me. how can i stop the spreading of abcsess before i need surgery, its still small, but it got bigger this week. do you know any food to reduce this? or should i just go now to surgeon to remove it before it gets bigger and wider .? thanks im here and will keep refreshing the page if i have answers or questions to answer. Tick care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment