Help! I need to change my car. Currently own an Almera SXE 136. What to go for now?

Help! I need to change my car. Currently own an Almera SXE 136. What to go for now?


Help! I need to change my car. Currently own an Almera SXE 136. What to go for now?

Posted: 15 May 2012 06:08 AM PDT

I like a quick motor,hate to struggle with overtaking, Hatchback not saloon. Don't want a humongous "beast" but needs to be large enough for "The Girls" (5 of us) to go shopping and lunching, also able to accommodate my husband's fishing trips if he wants to use it instead of his own. Will have to get Husband and me away for hols, and get a couple of cases in reliable, economical and as many bells & whistles (integral sat nav) as possible. Current car is manual transmission (preferred) and diesel. Unsure whether to stick with diesel or change to petrol. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Just started to look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment