pains in both breast?

pains in both breast?


pains in both breast?

Posted: 23 Feb 2012 01:30 AM PST

I have pain in my right breast it feels like it is about 5cm down from my armpit and the pain carry's on to the front at the top of my breast this pain only started about 2 hours ago, it is tender to touch,and a constant pain and i feel a little swelling at the top of my breast. I am on the pill for hormone control i have been on qlaira for 12 months and also due to start my cycle in 3 days but i have never experienced this pain before in my right breast, i have had a shooting pain in my left breast its like a bolt of lightning from the top of my breast and down through the nipple but it only shoots when i shiver it is very strange and the pain only lasts seconds but hurts and this can happen at any-time or sometimes nothing for a few weeks. can you help on both of my breast issues. thank you. im 33

0 comments:

Post a Comment