Getting the dealership to perform warranty repairs-- long time coming!?

Getting the dealership to perform warranty repairs-- long time coming!?


Getting the dealership to perform warranty repairs-- long time coming!?

Posted: 14 Feb 2012 05:18 AM PST

Dealership Denies Problem/ Refuses Investigation--- desperate for warranty work!? My dealership refuses to fix, let alone acknowledge problems with my vehicle. This has been ongoing from five months in, and I've now had my vehicle for 20 months. I am within 200 miles of my warranty. They still won't do a thing. What can I do to get the dealer to fix my car? I'm sick of being worried sick about this. I actually think my vehicle may qualify under lemon law... but for the fact that rather than failed attempts at fixes, there are my failed attempts at getting them to check anything out. My car is dead in my driveway. PS Yes, this is vague, I can provide details if they make a difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment