ednos, do i have it. please im freaking out answer soon!?

ednos, do i have it. please im freaking out answer soon!?


ednos, do i have it. please im freaking out answer soon!?

Posted: 16 Feb 2012 01:38 AM PST

hi im 14 female in australia i weigh 63.7 kg and stand 168cm tall my bmi is 22.6 and this scares me so much! i have thrown up food lately and stopped eating for almost 3 days then binge eating but when i throw up its not after binging but after eating something small. im terrified of being fat and i dont like any part of my body, i have depression and anxiety disorders and only recently ive stopped cutting but i still self harm by punching and burning myself and ive tried to kill myself so many times and my family is the main cause they are all crazy! anyway do you think im sick all my friends tell me im skinny and force me to eat at school (i hate them for that) but i know i am ugly and fat so yeah ahahaha whats wrong with me and what can help me thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment