I can't yawn completely and can't take deep breath?? What's happening?

I can't yawn completely and can't take deep breath?? What's happening?


I can't yawn completely and can't take deep breath?? What's happening?

Posted: 04 Feb 2012 01:13 AM PST

Hi I am teenage girl and for the past few days i realised that there is something wrong with the way I am breathing -I cannot breathe a deep breath -it always feel as though i need more air -difficulty in breathing - i also realised that I cannot yawn completely I stop at mid yawn and cannot yawn in any more (It's been happening for the past 3 days) - I also have asthma from when I was a baby but this is my first time I ever felt abnormal breathing. usually i cough and stuff - i am healthy, fit and I exercise ALOT During the past few days: - exercised (started few weeks ago): sit ups, pushups, plyometrics, bodyweight exercising.. yoga - hot weather Is it because of my asthma??? I am scared because I looked at the possibilities and it could be lung cancer, liquid in my lungs (something effusion). HELP?

0 comments:

Post a Comment