Trouble showing emotion and irritable constantly?

Trouble showing emotion and irritable constantly?


Trouble showing emotion and irritable constantly?

Posted: 15 Sep 2015 07:48 PM PDT

Everything annoys me and I have little patience. Even small things annoy me, like the bell at school, people constantly asking me questions, if someone looks at me, oddly sometimes I even annoy myself. I don't know why but I just get irritated over anything... I used to not be like this. I also don't like showing my emotions because I think I'm being dramatic or over reacting because people do it so often, which annoys me too. I have never cried once at school, but I can recall many times I have cried on the way to school. I always cover things up with the opposite of how i feel. Mainly because I was raised that way. My dad always tells me to smile even if I'm sad. And I don't want to fake a smile and play pretend happy if that's not how I feel. Another thing is my dad makes me feel as if I've done something wrong even when I haven't. And I think that's effected me too, because today my teacher thought I cheated (we wrote definitions, impossible to cheat). But I felt as if I DID do something wrong, like I was believing a lie that I knew wasn't true. And every night, if not most nights, I always have trouble sleeping. And when I do, I wake up around 2 and 5 in the morning. This probably has nothing to do with it, but I recently had a straight week of nightmares. And the worst part... I would have about 5 dreams each night, all of them scary. I even called it Nightmare Week. But anyway.. My question is, why do I feel this way everyday? Does anyone else have this problem...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment