I ve had pains in my chest and back for a few days now and I fell down unconscious last night after feeling extremely light headed?

I ve had pains in my chest and back for a few days now and I fell down unconscious last night after feeling extremely light headed?


I ve had pains in my chest and back for a few days now and I fell down unconscious last night after feeling extremely light headed?

Posted: 16 Sep 2015 08:53 PM PDT

I m worries that this could possibly be lunch cancer after seeing what the symptoms for it are. The pain has been only on the right side of my chest and back, It also hurts there when I try lift things or do something even i little bit physical with my right arm. If anyone could let me know what this could be it would be great. Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment