Imbalance and dizzy feeling upon waking up?

Imbalance and dizzy feeling upon waking up?


Imbalance and dizzy feeling upon waking up?

Posted: 14 Sep 2015 06:21 PM PDT

As far as I knew, I never had sleep issues before except for the one happened last night. So I took a warm bath before going to sleep at 11:30pm and unintentionally woke up at 3am with a sensation of my body moving like I'm on a waving pool of water or gravity that pulls me on one direction and dizziness then the same feeling happened for the next hours of waking up which drives me crazy and scared from it :( I'm having a 2 day colds now but not that a really major sickness but I suspect it from having my ears blocked with my natural sensation-- causing this unnatural behavior I experienced last night (affecting my vestibular sense? not sure) I had a history of vertigo before, happened only once and I'm sure it's different from the one happened last night, randomly experiencing anxiety at the same time. I'm currently on school and still experiencing a little dizziness of my whole body, please help :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment