Please i need you all right now?

Please i need you all right now?


Please i need you all right now?

Posted: 08 Sep 2015 01:18 AM PDT

I don't know what to do . I was in school when I feel hurting my stomach I think I was hungry but not I have a diarrhea that time I can't stop pooping so I go to cr and then just go on in my study but for the second time I feel again pooping but then again I poop in my short so all of my classmate asking each other what that's bad smell i m so panic and embarrassing so I decided to ask to go out to my teacher and all of my classmate looking at me like they know that I'm the one smelling. I'm a shy person I don't have any friends in my classmate just a few person talking to me.. I think about now is either we all laughing at me,or talking about me,or whispering back at me,or just don't talk to me.leave me alone . so what can I do

0 comments:

Post a Comment