Odd question might be a lil long.. but 5 star for best?

Odd question might be a lil long.. but 5 star for best?


Odd question might be a lil long.. but 5 star for best?

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 01:25 AM PDT

Okay so im 15 , and i come from a very disfunctional family. anyways. i go out with my friends and try to stay away because of how negative it is.. i feel so diffrent when im out with my friends.. but when i come home its horrible... i want to spend time with my family but i dont like being here... and it effects me when i go out with my friends now.. my friend told me i need to stop blocking people out and just let love in.. but its hard to do that when your anti socail cuz of your family and u wernt rasied in a good enviorment ya know.. and also my family hasnt grown up at all.. my brothers 22 and acts like hes 11 and im 15 and i feel like im still 8.. what can this be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment