Ankle Pain but no swelling?

Ankle Pain but no swelling?


Ankle Pain but no swelling?

Posted: 02 Jun 2011 01:24 AM PDT

I think i sprained my right ankle 2 weeks back when i was playing with my younger sis(we are very violent people). For the first few days, there was this blue black swelling under(not really under. more to the right) my ankle bone(that big bone that sticks out). Now the swelling and bruise is gone, but the pain is still there. Even when i sit, the pain still kinda lingers(especially when i walk and after walking). on a scale of 1-10, 10 being very pain, i would rate the pain as 3 or 4(slightly more than discomfort but not excruciating pain). Its like a sharp pain somewhere in my ankle bone. Im afraid that it will mess up my jumps because im in figure skating and i land on my right leg. When i try jumping off ice, i cant land ANY jump. i cant land the waltz jump, let alone the axel. Does an injured ankle affect the rotation of an axel? Because after i sprained my ankle, i couldn't get the 1.5 rotation(i could do it before.), so im not sure. and snapping into the backspin position has become really hard for me. I cant land it too. Its like there's no support in my ankle(when i land, i go jelly and i have to double foot my landing). Im really worried :( Sorry, i know this is really long but could someone tell me whats wrong with my ankle? PS: when i sprained my ankle, i heard this GRRRAAACKK sound come from it(Like breaking the soft bones of a chicken wing). Should I go to a foot reflexologist or go to the doctor immediately? Sorry for the long question! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment