(10 points)I need help losing weight!! Please read below!!?

(10 points)I need help losing weight!! Please read below!!?


(10 points)I need help losing weight!! Please read below!!?

Posted: 29 Jun 2011 01:41 AM PDT

Soo after seeing commercials on tv on the insanity workout by shawn t, im determined to do it. Im 17 years old and weigh 230 pounds and im a girl. I have two months off from school and im willing to do this 60 day program. How many pounds do u think i can lose on this program? Will i look like a different person after this program? Do u think i can accutually lose inches on this program? Please leave any opinions and yes i promise a 10 point giveaway for the best answer, please help! Losing weight will mean everything to me! I wanna have confidence again! I just wanna lose alot of weight in my two months off and go back to school totally different in a good way! So pleaseeeee help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment