Weight Gaining Question?? Need help pleeeease!?

Weight Gaining Question?? Need help pleeeease!?


Weight Gaining Question?? Need help pleeeease!?

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 01:42 AM PDT

Okay, so I'm a 16 year old girl with a small frame. I'm 5"2, and just under 100 pounds on a good day. Obviously, I'm thin. I naturally have a low body fat percentage; I look even thinner than I am. I'm not active by any means but used to be so have pretty developed leg and arm muscles for my size. I don't want to bulk up with muscle. I just wanna put on a couple pounds of fat so I can fill out better and look my age. I calculated by caloric needs online and it said I need 1450 a day. Sometimes I find it difficult to eat tha much, other days can eat over 2000 calories. However I never gain weight because my calories arent consistent. I have a weight gain plan but I dunno if it is safe or effective. Let's say I make absolute SURE to eat 1450 calories three times a week, and on those days, drink 4 servings of Carnation Instant Breakfast (mixed into low fat milk) which adds 1000 calories. Since you have to have 3500 extra calories to gain a pound, I'd pretty much be at the weight I want after a couple weeks or so. But because that's a lot of extra calories and it's from milk, I dont know if it wll hurt my digestive system. I drink milk on almost a daily basis but will 32 oz of it in one day hurt me? Also, does this sound like a good plan?? Those are my only questions. Dont tell me what to eat and all cause I know to eat healthy fats and carbs, etc. I've been researching this for a couple years now. Thanks so much XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment