Do I still have scabies. Was it scabies anyway?

Do I still have scabies. Was it scabies anyway?


Do I still have scabies. Was it scabies anyway?

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 01:31 AM PDT

So, I had an itchy bump on my genital area. It was itchy at times, never as to not let me sleep. It was a concern though because it was big like a bottle top and itchy.I was diagnosed with scabies, or so I think, about a week ago. I say i think because the nurse practitioner said she thought it was herpes or scabies that she really couldn't tell with the scratching and all I'd done to it the week prior, because this was the soonest i was able to get in to get checked So, the nurse said she was gonna prescribe me something for scabies since that's the main thing she thought it was. She took a scraping sample. When the medical assistant came in she just gave me the prescription and the instructions. I did the permithrin treatment. On myself and my son. i was looking up scabies and then I started getting itchy and new bumps on different parts of my body. they're not red though like i was told they are. Then I get itchy, not all crazy I scratch and it goes away. I itch in places where there are no bumps. I also have like this crawling feeling all over. I have no idea what the heck this is!!!! Is it psychosomatic!? Can it be? Like I'm paranoid from all the reading I've done or do I still have scabies if it even was that? Please I'm so confused. I have no insurance and that permithrin was so expensive I'm hoping for some reassurance that it's all ok...

0 comments:

Post a Comment