Period twice in three weeks, Helpp?

Period twice in three weeks, Helpp?


Period twice in three weeks, Helpp?

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 01:13 AM PDT

Im 16 years old. I got my period around the 16th-18th of July (I'm not sure) and it ended on the 23rd or 24th of July. My periods are usually 3-4 days long, never really more and never really less. This time it lasted about a week. A week after my period finished I got it again!(July 31st). Im on my first day of my second period in 3 weeks and so far its how my normal periods would be: Starts slow but then itll get heavy later on. I'm worried because I didn't get it twice in a month; I got it twice in 3 weeks and my first period was longer than my usual periods. Is there something wrong? Lately its been really hottt where I live, and I've been on a strict diet. Could that be it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment