should call Toyota about the dealership who put my brake discs on my vehicle?

should call Toyota about the dealership who put my brake discs on my vehicle?


should call Toyota about the dealership who put my brake discs on my vehicle?

Posted: 10 Jun 2012 06:04 AM PDT

can tell me what they maybe did wrong? (as i think they purposefully slapped my brakes back together due to me not agreeing to their upping the price 30 percent in middle of the brake job) basically started with me calling them in the morning..they have had information on my truck in the computer as have recently had a brake master cylinder replaced there and an oil change)..and I DID tell them it was a 4 wheel drive over the phone..and the correct year and model number. i was told to call back in a couple of hours and it would probably be done. I did that..but was told that they were just getting started..called back in 1 1/2 hour more..and i was told that he didnt know it was needing to have the hub assembly taken apart and that i would have to pay 2 hours more labour...i told him that i did not think that was my fault..as he had quoted me the price and was already working on it and i had waited for 4 hours nearly now. So he told me he would talk to his service manager and ask if i could get a "super deal" on my brake job..as he said it would be very cheap. I told him that was fine..he finally called me back nearly the end of the day..told me that the manager "completely agreed with me" and that they were going to continue working on my brakes.,BUT that he might not be able to finish in time..and he wasnt sure if had the brake pads for my truck in stock..) I then waited and at 5 00 he said that it was done. I didnt question it ..i just drove it out of the lot. okay 1 week later..i have 2 very warped brake discs..and the problem is that they were after market ones..that i had him agree to use. and now he can make me pay extra labor that he wanted to replace them? (As the auto supply store told me that htey would replace them for free..but obviously are not going to put them on for me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment