Is this the "normal" stage of puberty or ahead for a 13 year old ?

Is this the "normal" stage of puberty or ahead for a 13 year old ?


Is this the "normal" stage of puberty or ahead for a 13 year old ?

Posted: 11 Jun 2012 01:12 AM PDT

Okay I'm 13 a boy I'm going to be 14 in August okay well for about a year since I was 12 I have had hair on the corners of my upper lip and I have a little chest hair that's growing some kinda long some fuzz but I have recently gotten a lot of hair on my arms and legs witch normal but it grew with in a month IR two and its noticed. By my family my voice is changing and my height is 5'6 and half but when I go below the belt I have only like tiny hairs on the base and my penis is 4 inches erect and 2.5 and not erect but I have also noticed that there are these little white dots on my testicles and the base of my penis I heard they can be pors and or hair folcals and I'm not sexual active no no I'm to young and so I know its not crabs or stds or nothing and my whole family is clean so I didn't get it by a towel but idk know if its normal and oh BTW I can ejaculate its a gray clear and its thickened threw the year so am I ahead or a late Bloomer and my and I can see my veins on my balls and I heard that that's why I can see the white spores so thank you be nice and I really don't care about people that say there my age and have 7 and up its very rare but u probably font no how to use that tool and so idc what u got below the belt only people older than me be honest please I'm not here to joke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment