Mini Heart Attack last night?

Mini Heart Attack last night?


Mini Heart Attack last night?

Posted: 24 Apr 2012 01:05 AM PDT

Last night, I have sprayed a lot of raid in my room, after sitting there I started to feel woozy. Then my chest started feeling tight. Minor pains. Then My left arm got tingly and my shoulder blade on the right was hurting. I am feeling some tightness in chest now (24 hours later) and I don't know what to do. I am only 15. Overall healthy. I have are a big thing of Doritos just about 15 minutes ago. The more I breath in the more tight it gets and even starts to hurt a little almost like gas.Last night, here was the following symptoms: Tightness in chest Chills/Cold feeling Left arm, right upper arm, and back were tingly. Right shoulder blade on my back was hurting like a sharp pain. My heart rate right now is 72BPM. I feel fine. My throat and chest just seem a little tight. I'm mainly worried about last night. If it WAS a heart attack , I have read people who have had heart attacks 24 hours before and have died in their sleep. It's 1:03am right now and I am afraid to sleep. Everyone in my house is asleep. I don't want to have to wake them up if I do not have to. I don't have Asprin. Please help me and please no stupid answers. I tend to get that a lot on here :c Thanks <3 Any REAL help is very appreciated. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment