Im really scared im going to get arrested Plz HELP ME!?

Im really scared im going to get arrested Plz HELP ME!?


Im really scared im going to get arrested Plz HELP ME!?

Posted: 19 Apr 2012 01:33 AM PDT

last night my friend was over at my house.. She had 1 laptop and i had my phone.. We where sitting pretty far away then i looked on facebook on my phone she put up a picture of a mans horrrnyyy diiiicckk, This man has been putting these things on facebook and showing her on skype. Hes masterbaitng and stuff.. Well this girl in my grade saw it, And told the prinpal today. She got called to the prinpals office and they called her parents. Then they called mine because i was there.. But i only saw it after she posted it. Me & her are only 12 years old we just started high school.. All my friend & family hate kathryn and her family.. My friends mums hate her to, They found out who the dude was, And the princpal called the police.. Im getting really scared, All my familys & friends know me to well.. That i WOULDNT do anything like that.. Plz tell me if im gonna get arrested or anything else will happen. Also the teachers & princpal said i wasnt in trouble even my family said it. So.. Idk ? PLZ TELL ME IF ILL GET ARRESTED FOR JUST BEING THERE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment