What's going on with my skin?

What's going on with my skin?


What's going on with my skin?

Posted: 12 Aug 2015 03:29 PM PDT

Sometimes, I get small tiny (and i mean tiny) bumps on my hands, arms, or legs; some days when they appear they are itchy. Other times not so much. They usually appear on my fingers or hands. On some days, my skin will randomly get red and will burn a tiny bit and then gets itchy. Or sometimes my skin will be perfectly fine, but then i touch it and there will be a raised red mark where i touched my skin. On days when my skin gets red it looks like someones been dragging their nails violently against it. Or the red area will be gigantic and irritated. All this happens randomly, but the chances of it increase while I'm taking a shower or afterwards. And some people have said that it's because of dry skin, but I could have used lotion and all kinds of things the whole day and out of nowhere it will just happen. I started getting worried because it's gotten a little worse, and i'm not sure if its an autoimmune thing or what...and it's just making me nervous. I know its not anything I'm eating either, but I've slowly eliminated almost everything from diet, one by one, for last 2 years to see if i stopped eating something if it would stop..but no change. Sorry for the spelling errors on my phone which has very bad auto correct.

0 comments:

Post a Comment