Help me.. how do i gain muscle while losing my belly fat?

Help me.. how do i gain muscle while losing my belly fat?


Help me.. how do i gain muscle while losing my belly fat?

Posted: 21 Aug 2015 12:05 AM PDT

Im 5 6 130lbs. I eat once a day 2pcs of chicken and 1 cup of 3in1 coffee. I do high intensity interval training with barbels every tuesday and thursday I do boxing every saturday I drink Optimum nutrition whey protein everyday. O scoop per non-workout day and 2scoops after workout on workout days... Im quite lean overall but have a belly similar to a drunkard. I gained some muscle but not enough. It doesnt look like the bodys of celebrities or basketball players. AND I still have the belly fat. HOW DO I GET RID OF MY BELLY AND NOT MY MUSCLE? PLS HELP if i eat carbs for muscle mass im afraid id gain more belly... if i eat very small carbs i think i wont gain muscle mass like whats happenning to me right now.. what should i do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment