I m only 16 and I am 8 days late. How does morning after pill work??

I m only 16 and I am 8 days late. How does morning after pill work??


I m only 16 and I am 8 days late. How does morning after pill work??

Posted: 13 Aug 2015 08:41 AM PDT

Like I said I just 16 and I want to know how the morning after pill works.. So yes, I have sex with my partner at least once a week but he always wore a condom. Now, I m worried because my period is already 8 days late when I m usually late for a day or two. 9 days ago I had sex with my partner because I was expecting my period to be there the next day after 5 days of being late, I bought ECP/morning after pill (brand is Nordette s) I thought after taking that I will have my period already but no. So, what do I do?? Am I pregnant already? I m just 16 and **** I know that it was a wrong move but please someone help me and tell me how the ECP works?? When will I have my period? I m sacred as ****.

0 comments:

Post a Comment