Questions for dermatologists? Skin issues!!?

Questions for dermatologists? Skin issues!!?


Questions for dermatologists? Skin issues!!?

Posted: 14 Aug 2015 10:37 PM PDT

I have eczema, lke 4 types of them (as my derma said) allergic contact dermatits (axilla), nummular eczema (legs and arms) ,dysnidrotic eczema (fingers), and nipple eczema. Aside from that I am also conserned with my razor bumps on my legs and I have a thing on my eye that my opthalmologist gave me treatment but it came back 1. How do I heal my eczema naturally? I stopped using my medication since my derma told me to because it was a steroid and its thinning my skin which scares me. 2. How do I not get razor bumps on the next time I will shave?( I have placed oatmeal on them but I can still feel the bumps and they are stil itchy) 3. this thing on my eye is very itchy and my opthalmologist gave mean ointment but I stopped using it since he told me so, but its coming back..., so I replaced the antibiotic ointment with petroleum jelly to keep it supple (because it dries up and becomes itchy) my left under eyelid is now darker than the other...i look like someone who has a black eye in a way.., i just wanna know what natural things i can apply to that area that will make my eye less itchy, less red and will lighten that area , i have researched that Aloe Vera will help but other than that is there something else that would help? thank you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment